Hot Dogs and P-Nut Butter -->

Friday, November 18, 2005

M.K.R.O.

Well after 1 1/2 years of waiting, my restaurant is opening TODAY!!!
I am so petrified that I won't even go to the restaurant until after it has been open for hours. God truly opened my eyes and heart to His Will. I thank Him for all the adversities, problems and anger. Only then do I realize how much I need Him. Anyway, in case you are wondering what kind of food we sell I'll give you a short list.
Hot dogs, hamburgers, char chicken sands, vegie burger, Polish sausage, Italian Sausage, Italian beef. Every kind of Hot dog topping, but we are know for M. K.R. O., mustard, ketchup, relish and onion. We have toppings like chili, slaw, kraut. We serve french frys and onion rings. In fact, I'm changin my license plate to MKRO! Till next time.


Blessings,

3 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

Congratulations! I hope everything works out great for you. Afterall, there is nothing better than a great tasting hot dog :) (Joleen and Aimee are probably gagging right now :))

8:41 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

Congrats on the opening of your restaraunt! I know you have worked very hard. Tell Jiddo and Sito my congratulations as well, please. I hope none of you work too hard! I look forward to tasting one of those MKRO myself some time soon (minus the "O"). Blessings to you all.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

I was wondering if anyone would ask me why Hot Dogs and P-Nut Butter. I really don't have a cute answer. I opened a fast food Hot Dog place and dad and I were figuring out the children's menu. I suggested PB&J. Dad thought this was a strange mix with a Hot Dog place. I thought that would be a cute name for my blog.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home